Find Your Local CMHA | NEED HELP NOW? Call 310-6789 in BC or 9-8-8

You are currently on the:

CMHA National

Visit our provincial websites

Transitional Housing

The Transitional Housing program supports residents to improve or acquire the skills needed for everyday living while regaining a sense of social inclusion through activities at community centres, clubhouses, and local libraries. CMHA VF operates four transitional houses, three (3) in New Westminster and one in Maple Ridge. Residents of our Transitional Houses can transition to Community Living Support (with or without rent supplements form Supported Independent Living) as they gain the skills, confidence and wellness needed to live more independently.

For more information, please contact 604-516-8080.

Skip to content